Are you looking to join a highly ambitious media analytics & software startup? Do you want to build a career in technology, but love working in the marketing and advertising industries? Do you want to work with a groundbreaking product new to the market?
If the answer is yes to the above, we may have found the perfect match!
Cross Screen Media is founded by industry veterans and gives customers, by using a common currency for TV and digital, a new way to plan and execute video advertising campaigns.
To achieve this, we need to build an amazing team. Here’s where you come in…
We are looking to hire an Executive Assistant with a strong work ethic and exceptional organization and written/verbal communication skills for an exciting opportunity supporting a C-level executive.
The ideal candidate will have an interest in and passion for the fast-paced startup life. This is a highly responsible position with exposure to Cross Screen Media’s major initiatives, its key leadership, clients and other team members. Working in a team-oriented collaborative environment, the Executive Assistant will have support duties for a broad array of activities within the company’s services. This position reports directly to the Chief Technology Officer.
- Complete a variety of administrative tasks for the CTO including: managing an active calendar, completing expense reports, arranging travel plans, itineraries, and agendas
- Assist with preparation of materials for meetings including detailed formatting of professional presentations and reports
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the CTO and internal departments, as well as external vendors and clients; maintaining credibility, trust and support with all staff. Work closely and effectively with the CTO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately
- Handle confidential and sensitive information
- Prepare presentation materials and create reports and spreadsheet files using various software tools
- Assist in all aspects of project management for the technology department
- Follow-through on a wide range of projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Prepare financial reports by collecting and analyzing data
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail
- Self-starter attitude and a drive to grow in this role and take on new responsibilities
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, especially strength in Excel
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effectively independently
- Strong adaptability, flexibility, initiative and resourcefulness, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
What We Offer
- Competitive salary with high bonus potential
- Collaborative and creative atmosphere, with inspired leadership
- Career advancement opportunities
- Recognition and reward for outstanding performance
- Great medical, dental & vision Insurance packages
- Competitive 401K with company match to plan for the long term
- Unlimited paid-time-off
- Transportation benefits & cell phone reimbursement
- Casual dress all day, every day