About Cross Screen Media
We're a funded startup, building and selling a platform to give brands a new way to plan and execute video advertising campaigns. Our sales team is growing, and we're ready to bring on a qualified media and SaaS salesperson to take our company to the next level. It's no simple task -- our mission is to join the two converging worlds of digital & television.
To succeed in this role, you should be ready to take ownership of problems, learn fast, and be willing to put yourself out there -- if you don't fail once in a while, you're not trying hard enough. Attitude and your portfolio are more important than years of experience. This position reports to the VP of Sales.
Experience and Capabilities
- Minimum 3-5 years sales experience
- Recognized top sales performer with a track record of over-achieving
- Able to identify client business needs and proactively develop advertising solutions to meet client objectives
- Excel at prospecting and developing new business clients by canvassing, referrals or other means
- Have strong presentation skills and the ability to quickly build lucrative client relationships
- Stay abreast of the competitive landscape and emerging technologies to best position Cross Screen Media in the marketplace
- Attend industry events, exhibitions and conferences, meeting potential and existing clients
- Work to maximize sales and meet quarterly and annual targets.
- Track contacts, activities, and keep record of sales in Salesforce.com
- Possess people skills which allow you to get stay in front of challenges and proactively offer solutions
- SaaS sales experience a plus!
What We Offer
- Competitive pay with uncapped commission plan
- Collaborative and Creative atmosphere
- Inspired leadership
- Career advancement opportunities
- Products that you can be passionate about selling
- Recognition and reward for outstanding performance
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance package
- 401K with company match to plan for the long term
- Vacation & Holidays to enjoy the fruits of your labor