Are you looking to join a highly ambitious media analytics & software startup? Do you want to build a career in the marketing and advertising industries? Do you want to work with a groundbreaking product new to the market?
If the answer is yes to the above, we may have found the perfect match!
Cross Screen Media is founded by industry veterans and gives customers, by using a common currency for TV and digital, a new way to plan and execute video advertising campaigns.
To achieve this, we need to build an amazing team. Here’s where you come in...
We are looking to hire a Customer Success coordinator who will be the primary day-to-day contact for our managed advertising customers. You will be responsible for assisting customers with the planning of digital advertising campaigns and will work closely with our Advertising Operations team to monitor and improve campaign performance. The ideal candidate will be a highly organized self-starter that possess a startup attitude and looks to take on new responsibilities and grow in this role.
- Translate customer desires and goals into Media Plans. Be able to serve as a subject matter expert on video advertising and serve as a trusted resource for our customers.
- Work with the Advertising Operations team to ensure that advertising campaigns meet the goals of our customers.
- Prepare accurate customer-facing reports for advertising projects.
- Help with the onboarding and training process for new customers.
- Willingness to work late hours and occasionally on the weekend as customer needs arise.
- 1+ year of professional experience (internships included).
- Strong professional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and perform effectively under pressure. Comfortable managing competing internal and external deadlines.
- Exceptional data analysis and problem-solving skills
- Nice to have: experience with Excel, Tableau or similar business intelligence tools
- Nice to have: experience with Salesforce
What We Offer
- Competitive pay
- Collaborative and creative atmosphere
- Inspired leadership
- Career advancement opportunities
- Recognition and reward for outstanding performance
- Medical, dental & vision Insurance package
- Competitive 401K with company match to plan for the long term