Are you looking to join a highly ambitious media analytics & software startup? Do you want to build a career in technology, but love working in the marketing and advertising industries? Are you looking for a company that will invest time in your development, support your professional growth and listen to your ideas?
If the answer is yes to the above, we may have found the perfect match!
Cross Screen Media is founded by industry veterans and gives customers, by using a common currency for TV and digital, a new way to plan and execute video advertising campaigns.
To achieve this, we need to build an amazing team. Here’s where you come in...
We are looking to hire an Account Executive who can recognize opportunities and turn leads into long-lasting partnerships. Account Executives will communicate with prospects and customers, understand their individual needs, and find the best fit between the customer and product. To be successful, Account Executives will have strong communication and computer skills, be organized, and excited about the challenges that come with an outbound sales role. You have to be that rare individual that both loves working with technology and loves talking to customers -- you’ll need to do both every day.
- Build relationships with prospects by learning about their business needs
- Demonstrate the value of Cross Screen Media’s products to prospective customers
- Help to build a strong relationship between external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experience
- Stay well-versed on Cross Screen Media’s products and how it relates industry trends
- Gather customer feedback and communicate that feedback in product development meetings
- Track contacts, activities, and keep record of sales in Salesforce.com
- Work to maximize sales and meet quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Able to close new customers!
- 2-3 years of sales experience-SaaS background is a plus!
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field
- Proven experience as an Account Executive, or experience in sales/customer service roles
- Strong professional communication and interpersonal skills
- Have the drive and energy to manage multiple customer accounts while looking for new opportunities
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Strong time management skills
- Highly analytical, using data-driven thinking
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM software
What We Offer
- Competitive pay with uncapped commission plan
- Collaborative and Creative atmosphere
- Inspired leadership
- Career advancement opportunities
- Recognition and reward for outstanding performance
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance package
- 401K with company match to plan for the long term
Reporting to: Vice President, Sales