Cross Screen Media is changing the future now on how ad buyers and sellers interact and evaluate video media across all screens. We are building the next generation convergent TV platform. Our mission is to change the way $107B of video advertising is bought and sold by creating transparency across all screens.
The Sales Operations Manager is responsible for supporting the sales team in achieving the company revenue targets and growing market share. You will establish new and measurable processes to improve sales efficiency and work closely with Sales leadership and Marketing to determine growth goals and recommend and support improvements for pipeline and bookings growth goals.
Cross Screen Media is an early leader in an emerging market space which means this role must be agile, willing to experiment, and be incredibly self-disciplined. You should be able and proud to point to examples of your prior work that had a huge impact on your space.
This role will work closely with the Director of Revenue and will manage the ongoing reporting and the development of Cross Screen Media's sales operations deployment. This role is a blend of data maintenance and analysis, process training and management, and contract administration development and execution.
- Provide strategic leadership to design and administer all sales processes, policies and programs to drive sales effectiveness, execution, and productivity.
- Help maintain and improve data integrity of Salesforce.com and other data sets across sales, marketing, finance, and customer success
- Partner with Marketing to monitor and report on the sales funnel from activation of marketing program initiatives to lead generation and sales hand-offs through-out the purchase journey
- Develop processes/controls to maintain an agile, lean business, that can scale
- Build prospect processing and sales reporting capabilities to optimize sales performance and integrate automated efficiencies where possible
- Analyze the business and proactively offer insights and recommendations to the sales and executive leadership team
- On-boarding of new sales reps. // Collaborate with sales leaders and internal departments to design sales training programs to optimize individual and team performance
- Oversee the administration of all enterprise software applications used by the sales team and ensure utilization, timeliness and accuracy of these systems
- Prepare accurate real-time, monthly and quarterly performance reporting against key KPIs.
- Provide timely support for all sales contract administration/execution in relation to adherence to company MRR/ARR standards, TFCs, graduations, acceptance, insurance levels, etc.
- Design / evaluate / implement technology and programs to improve sales productivity.
- 3+ years experience in Sales Operations or Business Operations
- Experience in contract administration, pricing issue resolution, and controls
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management or Finance concentration
- Superior organizational and analytical skills
- Program Management capabilities
- Proven ability to identify and lead growth enabling initiatives.
- Have owned the end-to-end process of tracking the sales process and conversion rates throughout the funnel.
- Experience building reports that inform sales reps, managers and leadership on historical results, current performance, and expected results in the future.
- Experience using CRM applications, specifically Salesforce.com
- Enterprise software sales experience preferred
- Ability to lead multiple projects involving cross-functional departments
- Ability to independently identify problems, propose solutions and execute on those solutions
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Collaborative and creative atmosphere, with inspired leadership
- Career advancement opportunities
- Recognition and reward for outstanding performance, with high bonus potential
- Great medical, dental & vision insurance packages
- Competitive 401k with company match to plan for the long term
- Unlimited paid-time-off
- Transportation benefits & cell phone reimbursement
- Casual dress all day, every day