We're a media analytics and software company, founded by industry veterans to give brands a new way to plan & buy television and digital together.
We are looking for the first member of our Customer Success team to be focused entirely on our SaaS product. To be successful, you’ll have to be that rare individual that both loves working with technology and loves talking to customers -- you’ll need to do both every day to make sure our customers use our platform to stay leaders in their industries.
What will you do?
- Learn the ins and outs of the product at an advanced level
- Redefine the onboarding process for new customers and measure that it is successful
- Proactively ensure customers are actively engaged with the product, including its more advanced features
- Develop content to educate customers on new features
- Be the primary point person for incoming support requests by responding in a timely, knowledgeable, and articulate manner
- Gather product feedback and act as advocate for your customer base with internal teams
- Organize regular sessions with key customers
How will we measure your performance?
- Ensure every new customer is onboarded successfully
- Maintain 95% of customer organizations as highly active/highly engaged
- Lead quarterly customer advisory board sessions
Who are you?
- 3+ years of SaaS customer success experience or equivalent
- Strong professional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Interest in and experience with data & analytics
- Nice to have: background in digital media and/or advertising
- Nice to have: experience with Zendesk or similar customer support platform
- Nice to have: experience with Tableau or similar business intelligence tool
- Nice to have: experience with Salesforce